You have several options for reading newspapers on your computer, phone or tablet.
Access current and recent issues of more than 7,000 of the world’s top newspapers and magazines as soon as they’re available on shelves! PressReader's YouTube page has lots of helpful video tutorials, too, to walk you through its many features.
You can use PressReader via mobile app, too:
- Click here to download the app.
- Click here for instructions on logging into the app for the first time.
Create a free account for 72 hour unlimited access to the digital version of The New York Times--unlimited articles, countless topics, and subscriber exclusives. Use our link again as needed to sign in.
- Access in the library: Use the above link to sign in or create an account.
- Access from home:
- Click the link above.
- Enter your library card number and click Log In.
- Click Redeem when a code appears.
- Log in or create an account.
- A page noting when your access expires will appear. Click Continue.
- If you use the NYT mobile app, sign in with your account now.
- When your access expires, repeat these steps using the link above as many times as you wish.