A limited selection of tax forms are available in the library, the McFarland Municipal Center entrance, or using our curbside pickup service.
- 1040/1040-SR Form (includes Schedules 1-3, LEP) and Instruction Booklet
- Spanish version of 1040/1040-SR Form
- Form 1 and instructions
- Form 1NPR and instructions
- Schedule AD and instructions
- Schedule SB and instructions
- Schedule WD and instructions
- Schedule H/H-EZ and instructions
- Rent Certificate
To request forms using our curbside service:
- Call us at 608-838-9030 to make a curbside pickup appointment.
- If you have holds to pick up, you can make a curbside appointment online and let us know what forms you need in the Notes to Staff field.
Additional forms can be printed or copied in the library for 10 cents/page (black & white) using our computers or from your own device with our Mobile Printing Service.
Please be aware that library staff cannot answer any tax-related questions. Please discuss any questions you may have with the IRS, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, or a tax professional.
For additional forms, instructions, and other assistance resources, visit:
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Free tax return preparation for qualifying taxpayers
- Order IRS forms by mail: irs.gov/orderforms or 800-829-3676
- Individual Tax Assistance: 800-829-1040
- Business and Specialty Tax Assistance: 800-829-4933
- National Taxpayer Advocate Help Line: 877-777-4778