*2022 TAX FORMS HAVE ARRIVED*
A limited selection of tax forms are available in the library during tax season. Additional forms can be printed or copied in the library for 10 cents/page (black & white) using our computers or from your own device with our Mobile Printing Service. You can also request forms directly from the IRS or Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
To request forms using our curbside service:
- Call us at 608-838-9030 to make a curbside pickup appointment.
- If you also have holds to pick up, you can make a curbside appointment online and let us know what forms you need in the Notes to Staff field.
2022 Forms currently available:
- Federal 1040 Form
- Federal 1040-SR Form
- Federal 1040/1040-SR Instruction booklet
- Wisconsin Form 1 & Instruction booklet
- Wisconsin Form 1NPR & Instruction booklet (Nonresident & Part-Year Resident)
- Wisconsin Schedule H/H-EZ Form and Instructions (Homestead Credit)
- Wisconsin Rent Certificate
- Wisconsin Schedule M Form & Instructions (Additions to & Subtractions from Income)
- Wisconsin Schedule SB Form (Subtractions from Income)
- Wisconsin Schedule AD Form (Additions to Income)
- Wisconsin Schedule WD Form & Instructions (Capital Gains & Losses)
For Additional Forms:
- Download and print
- Request forms by mail
Please be aware that library staff cannot answer any tax-related questions. Please discuss any questions you may have with the IRS, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, or a tax professional.
For additional assistance and resources, visit:
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Richard Dilley Tax Center (Dane County residents): Book appointment online or call 608-283-1261
- VITA/TCE resources: free tax assistance/filing for those who qualify
- IRS VITA hotline: 800-906-9887
- Individual Tax Assistance: 800-829-1040
- Business and Specialty Tax Assistance: 800-829-4933
- National Taxpayer Advocate Help Line: 877-777-4778
- United Way: Call 2-1-1