- Village of McFarland
- Madison Newspapers
- McFarland Chamber of Commerce
- Mcfarland Code of Ordinances
- McFarland Historical Society
- McFarland School District
- McFarland Thistle
- Town of Dunn
- Wisconsin Drivers License Manuals online (Wisconsin DMV resources)
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- Wisconsin Native Americans
- 211 Wisconsin Public access to community information and referral services.
- McFarland Food Pantry
- Access Wisconsin State health and nutrition benefits.
- South Central Wisconsin Job Center Job postings, workshops, labor market information.
- Resources for Job Seekers Compiled by the South Central Library System
Federal & State Tax Resources
Select federal and state forms are available at the library during tax season. Click the links below for printable forms, instructions, and other assistance resources.
Tax forms generally arrive the last week in January. Please be aware that library staff cannot answer any tax-related questions. Please discuss any questions you may have with the IRS, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, or a tax professional. For multi-part forms or business tax forms, please consult the IRS or the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- MyVote Wisconsin Find your polling place, check your voter registration status, request an absentee ballot and get voter ID information.
- State of Wisconsin Elections Commission
- Village of McFarland Elections page
- South Central Library System E.D. Locke Public Library is a member of the South Central Library System, serving over 50 libraries in 7 counties.
- Dane County Library Service Bookmobile and outreach services, including home delivery, Talking Books, and more.
- American Library Association
- Wisconsin Library Association
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction - Public Library Development
- Wisconsin Statutes: Chapter 43, Libraries